Today is th every last day of 2015. This year has been a wild ride. I wanted to list all the highs and lows to remember how grateful I am for all I have.
- I travelled a lot this year and got to experience things I may never experience.
- I lost a great mentor, although we still stay in contact, he was no longer part of my day to day.
- I had to adjust to a new manager who may never understand the skills I have.
- Getting closer to those I underestimated and pushing others further away that I should have overestimated long ago.
- I struggled with my inner deamons and trauma a lot this year.
- I was a bit wreakless but maintained my grounded goals. I
- was offered money for my writing which has been a dream for so very long.
- I heard my sister tell me how proud she was of me for the first time in a long time.
- I leased a new car.
- I realized that I am getting older and I need to focus on my health now more than ever before.
- I saw Smmay Hagar in concert, got stung by a hornet, bought anitbiotics from the phamarica and for the first time in Cabo I let go.
- I started living a chemical free life by replacing many items in my home with natural products.
- I decided 2016 was going to be my year!
I can’t wait for my next chapter and can’t wait to share the journey, hoping it will inspire those who may feel its too late to change.
- Thursday December 31, 2015
- Weight 219/BMI 58%